1530.33 - 1561.42nm 40km 10g Xfp Dwdm Optical Transceiver For 10
Gigabit Ethernet Routers
XFP modules are hot-swappable and protocol-independent. They
typically operate at near-infrared wavelengths (colors) of 850 nm,
1310 nm or 1550 nm. Principal applications include 10 Gigabit
Ethernet, 10 Gbit/s Fibre Channel, synchronous optical networking
(SONET) at OC-192 rates, synchronous optical networking STM-64, 10
Gbit/s Optical Transport Network (OTN) OTU-2, and parallel optics
links. They can operate over a single wavelength or use dense
wavelength-division multiplexing techniques. They include digital
diagnostics that provide management that were added to the SFF-8472
standard. XFP modules use an LC fiber connector type to achieve
- Support 9.95Gb/s to 11.3Gb/s transmission
- Client side and Line side loopback functions
- Support 8.5G Fiber Channel Rate
- XFP MSA compliant form factor connector
- XFI electrical interface compliant
- Hot-pluggable XFP footprint
- 40km EML Transmitter
- Transmitter supports C-band ITU Grid DWDM 100GHz channels
- Power Dissipation < 3.5W
- I2C interface for diagnostic monitoring
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- 10GE Ethernet switches and routers
- 10GE Storage
- SONET(OC-192)/SDH(STM64) line card
|P/N||DWDM XFP 40KM|
|Application||Datacom 10G Ethernet/ 10x FC Telcom OC192/STM-64|
|Operating Temperature||0℃~ +70℃|
1. Excellent quality and 3 years warranty
2. Competitive pricing
3. Full compatible (CISCO/HP/Extreme/Juniper/H3C…)
4. OEM/ODM Customized label
5. Keep stock,Fast delivery
FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Can I have a sample order?What is your MOQ?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed
samples are acceptable,We do not have MOQ,1 sample is available.
2. What is the lead time?
For usual products,We keep stock,could ship 1~3 days after PO.For
big quantity and special products,Please check lead time with our
3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5
days to arrive.
4. Dose your modules compatible to CISCO.(HP/Extreme/Juniper,ect)
Yes,we code the optical transceivers compatible to
5. What is your payment terms?
Usually,we need prepayment by T/T,West Union or Cash.Could also
support Credit terms like NET 7DAYS,NET30 DAYS or COD(cash on
delivery) for old customers after credit application is approved.
6. What is your warranty time
We promise 3 years warranty for all products shipped from us.