Xfp-10g-Sr 10g 300m Xfp Optical Transceiver For Gigabit Ethernet /
850nm serial pluggable XFP optic (LC), target range 300m over
The AscentOptics Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit
Interface Converter is a hot-swappable input/output device that
plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with
the network. SFPs can be used and interchanged on a wide variety of
switches and routers, can be intermixed in combinations of
1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, 1000BASE-EX, 1000BASE-ZX,
or 1000BASE-BX10-D/U on a port-by-port basis.
- 10Gb/s serial optical interface compliant to 802.3ae
- 850nm VCSEL transmitter and Pin photodiode receiver
- XFP Mechanical interface with bail latch and hot pluggable
- XFI High Speed Electrical Interface
- 2-wire interface for management and digital diagnostic monitor
- Low Power Consumption <1.25W, Single +3.3V Power supply
- Oerating case temperature: 0 to 70 °C
- ll-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to
be stored in transceiver
- RoHS complian
- No reference clock needed
- Gigabit Ethernet/Fast Ethenet
- Fiber Channel
- Switch to Switch interface
- Router/Server interface
- Other optical transmission systems
|Application||Datecom 10G Ethernet/ 10x FC Telcom OC192/STM-64|
|Operating Temperature||0℃~ +70℃|
Foundry 10G XFP
|10G-XFP-SR||10G-XFP-SR||10GBASE-SR 850nm MMF 300m|
|10G-XFP-LR||10G-XFP-LR||10GBASE-LR 1310nm SMF 10km|
|10G-XFP-ER||10G-XFP-ER||10GBASE-ER 1550nm SMF 40km|
|10G-XFP-ZR||10G-XFP-ER||10GBASE-ZR 1550nm SMF 80km|
|10G-XFP-ZRD-XXXX-XX||10G-XFP-ZRD-XXXX-XX||10GBASE-DWDM XXXX.XXnm SMF 80km|
FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Can I have a sample order?What is your MOQ?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed
samples are acceptable,We do not have MOQ,1 sample is available.
2. What is the lead time?
For usual products,We keep stock,could ship 1~3 days after PO.For
big quantity and special products,Please check lead time with our
3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5
days to arrive.
4. Dose your modules compatible to CISCO.(HP/Extreme/Juniper,ect)
Yes,we code the optical transceivers compatible to
5. What is your payment terms?
Usually,we need prepayment by T/T,West Union or Cash.Could also
support Credit terms like NET 7DAYS,NET30 DAYS or COD(cash on
delivery) for old customers after credit application is approved.
6. What is your warranty time
We promise 3 years warranty for all products shipped from us.